Monday, January 28, 2013

Critter Pictures

As promised, here are faces to go with the names I gave you yesterday:

Dogs

Daisy





Sweet, old girl








Bailey





It's my toy, honest!
(chewing on a scrap of my cutoff jeans)










one of his favorite pastimes, looking out the window








Rats

Donna





No, mom, I didn't hide this walnut away in your bed the last time you let me out.....







River






Uh oh, caught!






Rose





I'm cute and I know it!








Birds

Silarya (Aria)

















Tuilindo (Maestro)





It's my swing!







Lone (Sfortzando)




Camera shy.....








Lindoroma (Forte)



.....Or maybe not









Quesanulla (Coda) - the grey one on the right














The Tank

Fish














Oscar













Trevor




Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment